Discipline: Port, river & hydraulic engineering, Urbanism & Design
Period: 2020 - ...
Lys works Sint-Baafs-Vijve
This sub-project includes the crossing of the river Lys between Sint-Baafs-Vijve and Deinze. In addition to the adaptation of the calibrated profile (especially from a nautical and hydraulic engineering point of view), this project also focuses on the ecological and landscape background.
- inventory, measurement & completion of knowledge gaps;
- drawing up a design for the banks, the waterway and the appurtenances;
- drawing up a tender-ready dossier;
- drawing up an application file for the single permit;
- drawing up the implementation study;
- the follow-up of the execution of the works.